- Digital fonts are software in the strict sense. By purchasing a font you get the right to use this font, but you will not become the owner.
- The purchase of a font package allows the use of the font on one computer, i.e. 1 CPU. If you want to use the font on several computers, you need a multi-license, please contact us by email.
- The purchase of a font does not entitle the user to transfer the font (for example, to the printing company) or to make a backup copy. When you pass layout data, you’ll work best with (printable) PDF files. The embedding of fonts in PDF files (by incomplete embedding) for reading and further processing is permitted, but extracting the fonts from the PDF file is forbidden.
- The use of the fonts on servers or in websites, as well as in e-publishing and applications is not allowed with the standard license. If you are planning to use WIP fonts in such areas, please write us an email.
- We ask you to use only legally acquired software and fonts in the sense of a secure company policy. They also support the variety of fonts from small font foundries!
Would you like to explain more precisely what is permitted and what is not? Here you can find our complete license terms.